Arvada Center Arts & Ales Festival
Handmade Arts, Handmade Ales, Local Music, Food Trucks and Family Fun!
September 16 – 17, 2017
Join us in the Arvada Center’s Sculpture Field on our South Lawn for a weekend celebration of local art, local beer and local music! Bring the family, because we have cool, creative activities for the kids, too!
- Dozens of local artists exhibiting and selling their work!
- Beer Trucks and Brew Tents sampling out a variety of the best local creations!
- Live music, performance art and more all day, both days on our main stage!
- People’s Choice Awards for the Best Art Booth and the Best Brew samples!
- Kids Art Activities including chalk art and more!
Admission is just $5! Kids under 12 are FREE!
Get a souvenir Arts & Ales Festival mug and sample the beers for $25 (online in advance. $30 at the gate)!
Ticket sales will launch this summer.
Exhibitors, Artists and Food trucks can sign up now at https://danacain.webconnex.com/ArvadaAAF2017
For more information, contact Dana Cain Events: email@example.com
For information on the Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities, visit www.arvadacenter.org.
Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities * 6901 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada CO 80003