Dana Cain has more than 30 years experience in running conventions, festivals and events. Our staff has a combined tally of more than a century of experience! We can handle anything - from 100 people to 100,000 people!
Many of our events were designed and originated by Dana Cain. However, after numerous requests, we have started accepting event management jobs for outside groups. Our costs are very reasonable because we're a home-based business.
We're based in Denver, but we can also do shows in other states!
What We Can Do for You:
- Complete Event Management, start to finish!
- Pre-Packaged Events, like Chocolate Festivals, which are proven crowd-pleasers.
- Event Staffing
- Event Promotion
- Registration and ticketing, onsite and online
- Vendor coordination and booth sales
- Entertainment booking, scheduling and management
- Organize fun competitions and audience participation events with prizes and ribbons
- Event Consultation
- Wall Rental
Complete Event Management
Have an idea for a great event? Let us make it happen! We can present a proposal, including budget, schedule, staffing, promotion and more! Initial consultation and proposal is free. Final cost will vary depending on what you want. Email us!
Choose from our list of proven events! Pricing from $2500 and up! Email us for details.
- Chocolate Festival
- Art Festival
- Art Exhibition
- Metaphysical Fair
- Car Show
- Antique Show
We have experience in all aspects of event organization. Let us know what you need help with!
- Program Track Management
- Volunteer Management
- Exhibitor Booth sales and management
- Auction Management
- Entertainment Management
- You tell us!
Dana Cain is an expert at event promotion. Let us help you get the word out to your target market!
- Online and email campaigns
- Direct Mail
- Cards, fliers, posters
- Logo and Slogan design
- Press Releases and follow up - Print, Radio and TV
- Local, Regional and National coverage options
- Media buys for TV, Radio and Print
- Facebook and other social networking sites
- Billboards and more!
Brainstorming about event organization is one of Dana's favorite things! Consultation is available via phone or in person. First 15-minute consultation is free. After that: $50/hour. This is a great option if you have questions about event feasibility, venue options, budgeting, or just need some insight into how to plan your event.